Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Edit"My Journey to Stardom" Day 377 : LIFE IS A BEACH, I'M JUSST PLAYING IN THE SAND !

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE !

Sorry I have been absent for so long ! So many things have been happening and I hope everyone has been enjoying their holidays, days, nights, everything!

There have been so many new things happenn with Illumination Literary and Ms. Brandalyn Gill ! The Official "Life" Book Release Party was this past Sunday night at the Doshi House Art Gallery and it was AMAZING! If you missed t, you missed out one of the most encouraging MOVEMENTS that are hard to come by. We had Jeremy the Prophet AKA Envoy there, we had Lyro the Black Prince, K-Mor and Henry Young and it was perfect ! The music poetry and MC was so on point and it was certainly an event that you should regret if you missed !

Life" is officially published, so get your copy now at www.illuminationliterary.com/shop.html ho off the press. They are perfect for the holiday season  !   Also, last night I was on LIVE TV - a guest on Producer Sir Nemesis's Award-Winning Houston's Own People's Politics at 8 pm. I was a guest and I loved it; that was my first televison appearance ! Check out the show on Channel 17 for Comcast, 95 for TV Max, and 99 for U-Verse every Monday night in Houston at 8 pm central !

What next for me? MORE ENCOURAGING MESSAGES by promoting my book ! I am  now the co-hot at Cafe Canacci fpr Soapbox Sundays - 2612 Scott Street. Shows to be announed. I have sent Oprah a copy of my book, so we will see what happens ! I am attending various events across Houston and "Life" will be on Amazon by the end of January and in major book retailer stores across America coming soon ! I am attending the "Female Power" Conference at Hotel Indigo on January 29th , mediated by Fox 26 co-anchor," Melissa Wilson. SO MANY GREAT THINGS COMING UP !

Don't forget to follow me on my nw blogspot: www.brandalyngill.blogspot.com to stay updated.

I still want to encourage everyone to shoot for the stars and accomplish your dreams. If I can do it, you all can too! Because let me tell you, guys, the hardest part  is getting started; the rest is just follow-through. Persevere. WORK HARD AND THE WORK HARDER, WORK UNTIL YOU CAN'T ANYMORE, AND THEN WORK SOME MORE !  Stay tuned, OUR journey contnues.

xoxoxo
Brandy

www.youtube.com/brandalyngill
www.twtter.com/brandalyngill
http://www.illuminationliterary.com/






1 comment:

  1. Hi Brandy!!
    My name Is brianna(the follower name is tracy) um,yea thats my moms name! I'm 15 with lots of crazy emotions. I really enjoy your poem unconditional love! its very beautiful and deep. I found out about you by an advertisment on lulupoetry.com I love writing poetry and this website is totally awesome. Have you ever heard of it? I think you would like it. I am really interested in getting your book, i am pretty easy to inspire and you did a wonderful job of it! :) But i have to wait 2 more weeks, till I get some money. I hope you see this, I want you to know that i completly support you and I am really happy for ya! I hope you dont think i'm a stalker, but I'm gonna try to email you also! lol... I just want you to know how much i appreciate what you are doing.
    love, Brianna lynn
    ps+ if you want to check out some of my poems, the website is
    http://www.poetry.com/user/brianna-lynn-harper/31965090/

    ReplyDelete