Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Journey to Stardom: Day 214 (The Countdown) - Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 4:26pm

HELLO MY PEOPLE!!!!

I am so excited, because guess what today is: the day I start THE COUNTDOWN to my pre-order event!!! For all of you who have been wating, today marks the beginning of the seven day countdown to my pre-order event start date. Unofficial pre-orders will OFFICIALLY begin (lol) next Sunday. My website will be up by Friday (July 30th), so you all can hop online and check out the site and the excerpts and obtain information about pre-orders, the book, and anything else you need to know!!!! If you need to get in contact with me before then or want to drop your email address with me to get the Pre-order event flyer, please reply with your email address or go ahead and sent it in a message on here or just email me at brandy@illuminationliterary.com.

Also, I NEED EVERYONE TO GET INVOLVED!! I appreciate everyone who has been watching my videos and commenting, but I do have a channel on youtube and I need you guys to subscribe and tell a friend. My youtube channel is www.youtube.com/brandalyngill and please go on there and subscribe as well as comment if you like the show, because I am trying to build on viewers. REMEMBER "My Journey to Stardom" airs every Wednesday at 7pm and I will staying more on top of functionality of everything, so that the show will air more smoothly from here on out.

So, like I said, i am so excited!! Everything is going as planned and pre-orders will be taken on Sunday (August 1st) until November 25th. All copies will be autographed, numbered, and sent to the address of your choice by Publication date. Don't forget to get me your email address for more the official flyer that will be going out next week. If not, I will be posting it on here, as well. AND TELL A FRIEND!!!!

Thanks EVERYONE for all of your support, so far...

xoxoxo
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment