Thursday, December 2, 2010

Edit"My Journey to Stardom" Day 274: Many Moves to Be Made!!! - Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 11:11am

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone's week has been going great ! Manymany great things have been happening with me and Illumination! As I have noted yesterday,I did my ad shoot with Angela Reed of Bougie Magazine and it went very well. The magazine is virtual and is seen by 20 countries and after the pre launch party on Oct 16th, my ad will be visible!!! I am also going to be having my website totally reconstructed by a professional; my appointment is today and everyone will be notified, when the site has been updated and is BRAND NEW! I have  plethora of events I am going to be attending/reading poetry at over the next two months, which I will be posting events for. I will be attending Rainey's Creole Lunchroom and Catering Food Taster on Oct. 7th, HOH Fellowship's Young Gifted and Blessed Event Saturday night at 5 pm , and on Oct. 16 The Pre-Launch Event for Angela Reed's Bougie Magazin :) I am so excited!!!

I also have a photo shoot coming up for the site and MANY MANY things coming up for the next six months. Guys, I just have to tell you that your dreams are accomplishable and you can do whatever you want to do.Please take a moment to see my blog "Are You Ready to Be Inspired" at www.illuminationliterary.com/blog.html for some inspirational experience. I believe in the power of God's will and prayer and with that, you can get ANYTHING ACCOMPLISHED!!! Special thanks to my grandmother, my father, my aunts, and my beautiful godfamily and good friends for all of your support. I will be keeping you all updated on everything.Thank you for your undying support an remember, THERE ARE MANY MOVES TO BE MADE, YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE THEM!! **God sends angels to assist with His work when you are working the job He hired you for**

P.S. I am still accepting pre orders for my book. please see my site for more details; I need all of the support I can get, so please tell friends and family :)

xoxoxo
Brandy

new episodes on my youtube, subscribe: www.youtube.com/brandalyngill
pre order my book if you have no already :) www.illuminationliterary.com/shop.html
check out the blog "Are You Ready to Be Inspired" : www.illuminationliterary.com/blog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment