Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Journey to Stardom: Day 13 (1/13/10)

So,

Lately, I have just been sending out like a gazillion requests for quotation to different printers; basically, that is a form to assess an estimate for a print run (book printing). I'm trying to collect figures for the cost of my first print run, when I publish my book in December. I have found that the most important part of doing anything is the planning and it may take time, but it pans out in the long run. I am so excited about this project, you guys, I cannot express in words how blessed I feel to have this oppurtunity. This has been my dream since I was nine years old and it is finally beginning to fall together; it is still in the visionary state, but it just feels wonderful to even be making the small steps that I make every day to do this thing that I love. I encourage everyone to follow their dreams and do what makes you happy. NEVER put yourself down and feel like you can't do something. PLAN what you want to do, MAKE goals to complete the task, and let GOD handle the rest. I'm on a journey to be a best-selling author and run one of the most successful publishing companies in the nation and maybe even the world. I'm not letting anything stop me and you shouldn't either! P.S. I'm dissapointed that no one is following me on twitter; I need friends!! Hehehe Until next time; I love you guys and keep dreaming....

xoxoxo
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment