Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Journey to Stardom: Day 225 "Struggling" - Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 4:38pm

I WAS NOT.....

born to be like everyone else, born to create some future wealth, wealth to supply the nation and those that come after me, born to spread some light on the things that they will never see,I stick out like a soar thumb and work so hard to fulfill God's will, stand all alone and sometimes the pain becomes real, I'm different than all my peers and they hate me more than satan, they think they want to be me but they are so mistaken. tyring to make this dream come true and pressing every day, but I get knocked on my face still- God take this all away. It so hard I want to cry but the tears just won't come out, cried so much in this short life i can't even cry now. Feeling like a vessel just supposed to fulfill my purpose, I'm not staying at home on weekends on purpose....I'm working on this goal so I can feed the kids I don't have, trying to help my peers take a better path....it just gets so hard when you sometimes cry aone, the life that you live may not ever be known. no one seems to understand what it's like to be born to be an example, another life I sometimes want to sample. Trying to do my best and be grateful at the same time, but I can't stop the pain at moments so I had to write this rhyme. Who cares if I sound like I'm complaining 'cuz I never do, I feel like I gotta be strong for me AND you. I'm doing this for the person who is reading this note, not to be on my death bed and be able to gloat. the other side of the fence is the suffering behind the blessings, you can't see it but I live it and that's beyond the guessing. God gave me this dream but I never knew was beyond it, still I would trade my life for no one's and that's the truth , so I honor him.....just doesn't help at times when your best isn't enough and you have to sacrifice it all for this goal...sometimes you feel like you are merely struggling to work your way out of a ten foot deep hole...

No comments:

Post a Comment