Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Journey to Stardom: Day 205 (Encouragement) - Friday, July 16, 2010 at 8:56pm

Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I truly appreciate everyone's support on my blogs and videos. I was so excited to see everyone's responses and I am so glad to see everyone getting involved. I have some great things planned for my show and I do appreciate you all for bearing with me because my first episode was not as clean cut, but it was only a trial version. Stay tuned and you will not regret it :)

But, I would really like to touch a more prominient issue concerning my videos. I know that the information I presented in episode of my video could have easily seemed like bragging, but I was in no way trying to boast about my life. I am creating an example out of myself and trying to be an inspiration to others through the things that I am doing in my life. The first episode was merely an intro for everyone who did not entirely know me or wanted to know more about me, where I got MY inspiration for doing what I am doing, and where I plan to go. I just wanted to give everyone a little insight into everything, catch everyone up to speed for future shows. It is important to me to inspire others and encourage ANYONE trying to accomplish goals of their own, especially young people. But, i never mean to come off boastful...only encouraging....

Also, I truly appreciated those of you who left constructive criticism on my video or contacted me personally. I took the constructive criticism and I encourage it from now on. I will be working on the lighting and sound quality for the episodes to come. Again, thank you all for all of your support and I want you to know that I have great things planned for my show. Hopefully everyone gets the gist of what I am trying to do and you all continue to watch and enjoy the show and stay updated with the blogs. Thanks again for all of you guys's much appreciated love and support. To dreams and believing....

xoxoxo
Brandy

P.S. If you all appreciate what I am doing and think some of your friends and family would be interested in my blogs and videos, please suggest them as a friend to me or let me know so that I can add them. Or simply pass on the links to my blogs and videos . Thanks so much again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment