Thursday, December 2, 2010

2010 : My Journey to Stardom (1/4/10)

Dear Facebook Friends,

2009 was a hectic, yet monumental year for me and I learned quite a bit from it and endured much from it, as well. 2010 is my year because I will be able to implement all of my lessons and growth from last year. I will be eighteen years old this year, I will be transferring to U of H this year, I will be publishing my book this year, and many many new things. This is Day 4 of my journey and I am inviting you all to share in this process with me. I do not have time for jealousy and haters who want to bring me down, although you all are greatly appreciated; you make my head bigger and my heart stronger !! : ) For those that are true friends who are not hiding behind a cloak of alterior motives, and that have truly been there for me throughout my struggles, I love you and you will be rewarded. Thank you to all of those who are REALLY my friends and to my wonderful family which I cherish. I now know what God has planned for me; it is embedded in my heart and this year is all about preparation and embracing it. Throughout the year, I will updating my myspace and facebook pages frequently, as well as obtaining active Twiter and youtube accounts. So I hope that you all will experience this with me; I am calling this my Journey to Stardom.

xoxoxo
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment