Thursday, December 2, 2010

"My Journey to Stardom" Day 288: EVENTS EVENTS EVENTS (DRIVE) - Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 9:39pm

Hi Everyone,

I do apologize for having taken so long to get back on here and do a post. I have been so busy with these events. I did poetry at the Instant Classic at U of H and rushed from there to do poetry at and attend Rainey's Creole Lunchroom and Catering's food taster today :) I had such a blast and made some pre orders so that was great and very excited ! AND MANY OF YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT I DO DO POETRY READINGS; PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO READ POETRY AT YOUR EVENTS OR DO AN INSPIRATIONAL SPEECH OF ANY KIND ( 1 877 LITE 023 ext. 3 or brandy@illuminationliterary.com)

I also wanted to take  moment and inspire you all to develop a firm sense of drive for your dreams. I spent all day from 10 am to 3 o clock in the sun, did poetry for a rush of students who barely paid attention, and then rushed from that event to a second one just to make a total of six pre orders ! That is drive - an undying will to do WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO BE WHERE YOU NEED TO BE! You all should stop at nothing for the things you want in this life and push and fight until you cannot anymore...and then push some more ! There are so many negative influences in the world, so many opposing forces telling you that you cannot do what you want to do and trying to discourage you from doing just that. But if you have the drive and ambition to get it done, NOTHING can get in your way , UNLESS you let it.

All I am saying, people, is to keep your head so far up that a cherry picker couldn't bring it down and shoot for the moon and don't veer off the path until you get there.

Much love ; please check out my site and youtube :)
xoxoxo
Brandy
www.youtube.com/brandalyngill
www.illuminationliterary.com/shop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment