Thursday, December 2, 2010

Edit"My Journey to Stardom" Day 267: MY FIRST GIG!!! - Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 12:03pm

Hi all,

I am so honored to le you all know that I am going to be performing my first gig at the 44 Lounge,t his Sunday at 8 o clock. Prophet Jeremy Banks is hosting  an event at the lounge called "Words Infused with Music". It is an ongoing event featuring jazz, spoken word, and poetry and it seems to be great. This will be my first time going and I am so incredibly excited :) I would love for you all to come out and support if you can, but if not just wish me luck. The address is:

11643 Homestead
Houston, TX

The doors open at seven and the show starts at 8 on th dot. Dress to impress :) Like i said, if you want to support or meet me, I will be there at 7 15 sharp.

Also, newbies with the book are that my review copies have been sent out to the reviewers and i am now accepting different invitations to perform at various locations, so if you know someone who is looking for poets, I am your girl. Also, I have been updating my companysite quite a bit. I ahve updated the pages with my mailing list feature, so you can drop your email address as you stop by my site. Please, people, I still need 290 pre-orders so please help if you can. I would love the support. Don't forget to check out "Are You Ready to Be Inspired" on my site and updates to my youtube; the videos are getting funnier and I am sure you will all learn something and be entertained. Please follow me on twitter if you are not already: @BrandalynGill and thanks to all of you who have been supporting and pre-ordering.

Just one more month and a couple weeks (November 1st) until you can pre-order via credit card directly from my site :) but until then, you can still send payment via Paypal. I have already had a couple people do that already. Stay tuned, stay blessed, stay encouraged, an I will be in touch with you all as more things happen.

xoxoxo
Brandy

www.illuminationliterary.com/shop.html
www.illuminationliterary.com/blog.html
www.youtube.com/brandalyngill
www.twitter.com/brandalyngill

No comments:

Post a Comment