Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Journey to Stardom: Day 152 Accepting Improvement and Progress - Monday, May 24, 2010 at 12:21am

Hey people {SURPISE!}

I know it's been a little wihile since I have written, as usual...but you guys know I stay busy (haha). But, I just wanted to take a break in the day and get on here to update you all on what's going on in Brandy's world. I have recently finished up my last week at North Harris. Boy, was that an experience. I had been at that school since August '08 and I can't believe how fast time has flew. I remember being like the youngest person there, when I first started {I was 15} and then getting popular because of it; I remember spending most of my time in the library or studying somewhere away from people and then a friend came to my school and EVERYTHING changed. At north Harris, I lost a best friend, I got hurt, got happy, made some great accomplishments and some good acquaintances a a new friend or two, and I just couldn't believe it was all over so quickly.....Call me emotional, but I experienced quite a bit while at North Harris...I mean, I was at the peak of my teenage years and was experience rapid growth as a person....a lot of ups and downs {what a roller coster ride} and then CRASH, it's suddenly over. This past semester was the first semester I was working and going to school {so hard}. I was getting up before most people even turn over to get air on their butt from the other side, in bed. I was working almost full-time at one point and still juggling 4 classes, the remnants of a social life I was trying to grasp onto, personal issues, family, and responsibilities at home.....I'm glad it's over, but it feels weird. I will be going to another campus of Lone Star for a couple summer classes to finish up my basics and then it's off to U of H. I can't believe it...I'm a cougar. I'm gonna be a 17-year old junior at the school I have been waiting to go to all my life. God is so good.

Also, I have bee making a lot of progress with my business plan, so rest asure that my book will be available for pre-sale orders pretty soon. Be looking out; I will be posting information for that, once I get the business end squared away.... But enough about me....I wanted to write this note to say that, I have went through quite a bit - those who allowed to get close to me know, but for those of you who don't don't the details - I feel like I have lived more than my years in only 17 years of my life...but I persevered and I stayed faithful and prayerful, hopeful and positive through it all. Through prayer and spiritual guidance, I have been able to overcome life's worst obstacles, so far. Since I have given up some of the things I saw unfit for me, I have just been staying focussed in prayer and my book plans, college, and my future and life has been working out. ...

I wrote this note to encourage everyone, again, to shoot for the stars and keep praying and believing until you get there. God helps those who seek and trust in him...you can do anything you want, if you just dedicate yourself and hold on for the good things. There will be some herdles along the way, but the person it makes you into and your accomplishments, you will greatly appreciate when it's all said and done.My life isn't perfect, but I stay posiitve and make sure it gets as close as possible, so good things happen and good things will continue to happen {and some rough paths here and there are worth it for what I want}.... I am so excited for what else God has in store for me..... I WON'T give up until I get there.....I'm on my way and there's no stopping me now....

xoxoxo
Brandy
Before work ..he he

No comments:

Post a Comment