Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Journey to Stardom: Day 174 A Numbers Game - Tuesday, June 15, 2010 at 11:22am

Hey Facebook!

I hope everyone is doing fine and and enjoying their summer!....I'm back again {hehe} with some good news; I finsihed by business plan!!! I have secured a loan for my immediate costs to get started and everything! I am so excited....Everything is just falling together with this project and I know this is what I am destined to be doing....It is not the easies thing being my age and trying to start a busy, but I'm willing to work through ANYTHING for this dream; this is all I have wanted all my life....

The official date for unofficial pre-orders will be August 1st and by then, I will have my website up and everyone will be able to go there to check out exerpts of my book before they pre-order a copy before publication date; the shipping for all pre-ordered copies will be free and the book will be delivered to your house BY the date that the book is released. It will be autographed and numbered so you can say I got the number "(blank)" book of Brandalyn's first book. I'm so excited!!! Hopefully you all will be supporting me through this venture; and the book is great, I'm sure who ever orders a copy will love it, but more about that later...

Today I wanted to talk about age, goals, and limitations....

Many of us do not shoot for our dreams, because we are afraid that we will not accomplish them and strive so hard just to plummet back down to earth, after that great pursuit of the stars. We often underestimate ourselves and make excuses not to try to work for the things that we really want in life. That's horrible. We can support or envy others, but we cannot even pat ourselves hard enough on the back to give ourselves the push that we need to accomplish those things that we have always wanted.

I am 17 years old and fearful of almost nothing when it comes to aspirations, but I am held back by one of the largest contstraints their is in America (other than race), my age. Their are a tremendous amount of things that it seemed that I just COULD NOT do, things that I thought I would have to wait to be 18 tp accomplish, but all of these things are imaginary. There are no limits, except the ones that we create for ourselves. I finished a business plan and have received funding to start a life-long career at 17!!! If I can do that all before 18 or 21 or 25, you can do ANYTHING you want.

There is enough negativity and false limitations presented by society than for us to be putting ourselves through these self-created trials. There is a world of dreams and goals and aspirations out there just waiting to be accomplished. Find out what you want to do and do it; it is as simple as that. If you can believe it, you can achieve it and I hate to sound cliche, but it is true. Since the beginning of this year, i challenged myself to change my ways and destine myself for improvement. I have stayed faithful in prayer and BELIEVED IN MYSELF AND THE THINGS i CAN DO and for that, I have been receiving all that I have asked for, most of the times, when I wasn't even paying attention. Everything happens for a reason and during the pursuit of your dreams, you will see that it is all apart of the master plan God has for you and the belief you have in yourself....

There are no limitations on anything in life, except the ones you create for yourself. As for my limitation of age; it is now nonexistent....age is just a numbers game and the only game I am playing is success....

Take care everyone, comment please

xoxoxo
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment