Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Journey to Stardom: Day 249 - "Are You Ready to Be Inspired!" - Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 8:05pm


Hey beautiful people,

I hope everyone is enjoying their week. I have some wonderful news for those of you who would love to be inspired. I have created a new blog on my website titled, "Are You Ready to Be Inspired!". It covers topics on goals and dreams and I am sure it will be a nice pick-me-up for all of us hard working people. Please visit the site if you would like to get involved. You can post comments below any blog posts made and don't forgt to sign my guest book on any of my pages so that I can update you on future posts and what else is going on at the Illumination Literary site. Here is the page for the blog:

www.illuminationliterary.com/blog.html

Also, people, I have started a page on here for Illuminatio Literary, and I would appreciate it if anyone who is interested could check out the page and press the like button on there so that I can customize the page url. I need 25 people to say they like the page to do so. Here is the current url:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Houston-TX/Illumination-Literary-Publishing/142975862410035?ref=ts

Thank you everyon who has been supporting. Please, everyone who reads, tell me how your week has been as a comment below or in my inbox !!

Well, ttyl for now :)

xoxoxo
Brandy

www.illuminationliterary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment