Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Journey to Stardom: Day 202 (Falling Into Place) - Tuesday, July 13, 2010 at 3:39pm

Hey People!!!

How is everyone doing???? Well, I first wanted to start off by thanking all you who have been keeping up with my posts, supporting my book project and spreading the word about it. Your support is immeasurably appreciated and you guys who truly support me are apart of the fuel that keeps me going in all of this.....

With that said, I will have you all know that, tomorrow, I am going to file my DBA for my publsihing company, under which my book will be published!! I am so excited. I received my loan money and I have been ordering office supplies and equipment. I am securing everything for the beginning of next month, when my book will be available for "unofficial" pre-orders!! This is a dream; everything is going as planned and I just wanted to update everyone on the recent things that have been going on. Expect to see my debut show on Youtube, either later this month or early next month (I will be updating you all on that more so, later). It will be called "My Journey to Stardom" , as well and it will be the continuation of my blogs on here and Myspace. I just cannot express in words how good it feels to be doing exactly what God put me on this earth to do; I have hardly went public yet, but the feeling of success is already almost overwhelming. That's why I don't listen to haters and put limitations on myself and what I can do, because I am living proof that you can do anything you set your mind to...

... Other than that, I hope to hear more feedback from everyone (email me with any questions and leave comments on this blogs; I'M NOT TALKING TO MYSELF HEHE). I want everyone to keep dreaming big, stay prayerful and enjoy the rest of this beautiful summer. To dreams and living your life to the fullest the way God intended...

xoxoxo
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment