Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Journey to Stardom: Day 84 (Youtube Channel Coming Soon!) - Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 9:26am

Hey my peeps,

I just wanted to announce that I have officially received ANOTHER webcam!!!! I needed it so that I could make my videos on YouTube. I will be starting my own channel and I will post the link on here and myspace as soon as I do. I want everyone who enjoys the notes to follow me there and check out my vids. It will be the same ambiance with a larger audience and more commenting !!! Tell your friends to come watch and check it out. Trust me, it will be interesting ;) I'm so excited.

Thanks to everyone who supports and comments on my notes now; it's only going to get better :)

xoxoxo
Brandy

P.S. Check out this throwback of me reciting poetry at my church; this is an original poem titled "Stand Aprt" from my upcoming book "Life". Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap-AkDYPsvI


No comments:

Post a Comment