Thursday, December 2, 2010

"My Journey to Stardom" : Day 222 (MY SITE IS UP!!) - Monday, August 2, 2010 at 2:54pm

EVERYBODY!!!

I'VE BEEN BLESSED!!!! MY SIGHT IS UP !!! YOU GUYS CAN NOW LOG ON TO: www.illuminationliterary.com and look at information for your PRE-ORDERS!!! I am so excited!! Please go and check out the site for all of you who are interested. I will be posting an update video soon and WOOHOOOOOOOO!!! Please contact me for any questions and THANK SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE'S SUPPORT, PLEASE CONTINUE !!! CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE, SUBSCRIBE!!!! For those of you who have provided me with your email address; the official flyer is on its way!!!!

Also, as listed on my website, all pre-orders contribute to my first print-run; I need 300 pre-orders by November 1st to make this happen, guys, SO TELL EVERYBODY AND THEIR GRANDMA!! I appreciate all of your support :)

xoxoxo
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment