Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Journey to Stardom : Day 217 (Update) - Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 5:46pm

Hi everyone!!!

As you all know, I have stated that I wanted everyone to start supportig on Youtube, so videos will be appearing on Youtube on time at 7, so that I can start getting them on time and you all will SUBSCRIBE!!! I will be posting links for everyone to check out "My Journey" and hopefully everyone will subscribe....

Hope you guys are ready for pre-orders on Sunday and that everyone i having a great summer! Don't forget to message me with comments and questions about the book.I will be posting the Pre-Order event as an invitation on here on Friday, as well. My website will be up on Friday and I hope everyone is as excited as me :)

xoxoxo
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment