Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Journey to Stardom : Day 398 "2011"

Goodmorning, everyone and Happy New Year.

                Am I the only one who feels that 2010 sped by faster than a bamboozling swift freight train to Paris? Where did 2010 go!

                I don’t know about you guys, but 2010 was an eventful and teachable year for me – full of lessons, lessons, lessons.  There was little heart ache, much stress, many life changing events, and a PLETHORA of God’s teachings. I know that sometimes I moved too fast LAST year (can’t believe I am being forced to say LAST year – just a few days ago it was THIS year) and other times, I might have moved too slowly; I know that sometimes I did not listen to God and follow what he might have wanted me to do at the moment, only to unknowingly dishevel the mysterious plan he had for me. Hahaha! Am I the only one?

                You know, sometimes, I feel that we all just get so carried away and occupied with believing that we are super human or intelligent or strong enough or swift enough to meander through life without listening to the spirit that got uses to communicate with us or the  angels he meticulously places in our paths to guide us in the directions we may or may not need to go. I know my hyper behind moved too fast and was stubborn and was ignorant many times last year. I do feel that I, in the end, accomplished the things that God set for me to accomplish last year, but I know I migrated off course, on a few occasions. But, I guess, we live and we learn, right?.....

                Overall, 2010 was a good year for me? I worked so hard and accomplished so many things so quickly that that was just the speed that the year disappeared. I had such a crazy holiday season and New Year’s that I had not time to even ponder on New Year’s resolutions, my annual regimen. …. I just know that I do want to continue to build my business, continue to encourage and inspire others, continue to do God’s work, continue to grow and LEARN from mistakes I made even “LAST” year , continue to trust in God and the angels he has placed in my life to assist me. But, I have a personal assistant now; I am working to get by debut book “Life” on Amazon. I started U of H last year. I got into the Entrepreneurship program as I have wanted since I was ten years old. I moved into my own apartment. I partook in my first television interview. I published a book and hosted my own book release party. I met many smiling faces and learned just as quickly I didn’t need them and they only had one desire – to distract me. God sent me many mentors and removed from my life many people, once again. I stumbled much and overcame even more. I worked hard, I played hard; I played too hard and learned lessons there too. And I guess, I must have listened when I needed to, because I still progress.

                I need to further His work and never be discouraged by any of those who are derailing this mission – no matter who they are. I must forgive those who have wronged me and hope that those I have hurt or wronged will find it in their hearts to forgive me. I must move on past the mistakes of last year. I look at each year as a new beginning – a granted opportunity for atonement with thyself, another opportunity to LIVE THIS LIFE ….better than you did the year before.

               To all of you who were there for me last year, even at times, I was not fully there for myself or them, I love you; you know who you are.

                I know it has been a while, everyone, but let me tell you something: listen to the spirit and please, live, laugh, and learn.  Forgive, but never forget. Love, but try not to hurt because of it. And only put your guards down for long enough to release who or what you are fighting against. The journey continues….

xoxoxo
Brandy

@BrandalynGill
Follow me on blogspot: http://www.brandalyngill.blogspot.com/
www.youtube.com/brandalyngill
Buy my book, “Life”, a collection of short stories and poems to challenge your mind and enrich your life, at www.illuminationliterary.com/shop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment